Wah so fast ...

Wah ... I can't believe today is the last day of school holiday T-T ( so sad how can it be like that ) how can it ... how can it be (can't face it T-T why why why .......... ) anyway tomorrow quite a good day for a friend reunion or may be not ....^-^ (for YES absolutely right ... 100% right , because it has been sooooooooo long I did't chat with my friend :p so miss them ) don't know tonight can sleep or not , because tooo nervous :p ( no lah just kidding how can I be like that leh ... ) so how are u my DREAR cousin ^-^ [ now sure feel nervous one ... because YOUR PMR is getting closer closer and closer WAHAHAHA ] I am so bad hor .... ^-^ hehe
OH by the way ... JOCELYN REMENBER TO RELEX YOURSELF DON'T TOO WORRY ABOUT YOUR PMR YOU TOO IVAN ......... BYE BYE

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt