So Tired ...







This few day is the most tired week I ever had ..... because me and my friend ( Jeish ) was rushing around ... to found our teacher ( for our school magazines ) and I was the who incharge for Photography section T-T .......... ( First I thought it will be so easy for me .... but now it getting getting more tough for me ...... O_o because sometime I need to go back to my school to snap some picture IF THEIR GOT ANY EVENT [ but this not the worse part .... T-T The worse part is I need to sacrifice my weekend sleep time (-_-) Zz ... simply because my school event ...... (T_T) now I must SAY GOODBYE TO MY WEEKEND SLEEP TIME ......






em.... any way it also got a good side em... -_- "" finally my dream had became true ( become a photographer )...... ( ^-^ ) V Peace !!!! and the second this I can meet some new friend ..... and the BEST part is evryone was calling me KAKAK ( because I am their senior mah ^-^ hahahaha or sometime I can also bully them :p he he nola just kidding only lah ^-^






THAT ALL BYE BYE

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt