Wah Today ...


Ha Ha Ha ... today is my luck day day ^^ hehe ,cause today I got another blacky :p this time I got its from Alex (er... we work on the same places ... but he always bully me one T-T ... [ everytime when I done something wrong ... he always say ... cut off my salary T-T ]) T-T my salary just RM xxx only so little ... Ha ha ha anyway I never take his word serious :p blek ... right now my blacky from 1+1=2 haha ^_^ peace !!! emn... I thought he won't give it to me ... cause he also want to keep it, but I told him that (you are a boy not a girl so no need keep it lah ... :p) firstly he refuse one , emn... but in the end my spell finally work ^o^ hoho ... I hope next time my blacky familly will increase ... hehehe ^^ Anyway I still need to thank Alex loh ... (THANK YOU ^^ )

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt