Happy New Year

Wow .... It seem so fast that one year had past and time to say GOODBYE 2010 and HELLO 2011 Let see what had happen to me  in 2010 ~~~
er .... thing like I got to leave PENANG and go to KEDAH for 3 years T-T I hv to leave my lovely BED (ahhh why why ....) but in the same time my life start to change since I go to UUM

For example : I no longer lonely any more cause I will have 3 roommate to live with me for the next 3 year 
                          
guess wht  3 of my roommate also come from a different state ( 2 K.L and 1 Kedah cool right ^^)
later I will post there photo in here so be patient I will introduce you each of them ~~~ to all  of you ~~~

P.S : recently I just came back from Taiwan Trip plus this year I celebrate 2011 in there also ~~~ emmn seem like a whole new experience for me ....

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

u very lonely wan ar? LOL

Selina Wing said...

lol when you are lonely, you go back to penang la :P

Selina
http://www.selinawing.com

 
Copyright © meine Welt