Me and My uum Friend

In had been a while that  I live in uum with 3 roommates so right now let me introduce them to you !!!
the following photo take in

VENUE : 541 ROOM
DATE    : 25 SEPTEMBER 2010
THEME  : CELEBRATE MOON FESTIVAL ^^

(Slice Moon cake ceremony)


Me and Ah mo ^^




Me and my DEAR ROOMMATES     .....v(^-^)v.... plus ah mo
Me + Friend + Roommates
Me and Jia Wen ( aka Ah Kah =ours room Dai Kah Jie) she very concern ours room hygiene (=.=) .... therefore every week we have clean ours room at least TWICE 
Next Ah Jie ( aka yee jie you can also call her as Alor Setar Dai kah Jie ) she dislike to be the last person fall in sleep and very very dislike HORROR or GHOST movie and whatever stuff related to it by the way next to her is Ah Kah
Last but not least is Ah kiam (aka Yue Sian you can also call her as Lam Dai) cause she always tell people that Lam Fung is her husband =.= |||| and because of her I just realize that  how awesome KOREA pop star was like Shinee (key),JYJ (Mickey), 2pm (Nickkun) and etc 

Others ~~~ me + Ah Jie + Gina


 
Copyright © meine Welt