Helo........

Helo................. sooooooooooooooooo long I'm did't post... so do u all miss me :p ( sure... not want.. haha ^o^ ) Hey Ivan .. I'm want English...... one (ok ^-^) Wah... last week.. I'm have the coolest.. week..... I'm ever have ..... ( Wah.. ... eat.. soooooooooooooo many thing.... play... sooooooooo .. many thing...... and watch soooooooooooooooooooooo many movie loh ^o^ haha ) sooooooooooooooo fun........... sooooooooooooo happy : ) And the most important is .... two of my cousin come back to Penang.... one is Jocelyn (^o^)... one is Jason :p..... but.. today.. Jocelyn already...... back to K.L liao... haih.. Good Bye SHEEP.... I'm won't miss u ... don't worry.... :p haha .. haih.. now .... now is the most unlucky week for me.... T-T because because... I'm must with my cousin brother......... ( Ah....................... it was a nightmare..... Ah................................ ) Haiyo..... yo.... oh... on 22.12.2005 is .. is the date to .. get my result......... ah.............. so nervous..... haih... em... er... got to go now.... Bye

1 comments:

Ivan Ang said...

hi...erm...u wan English wan hor.....I think i got...when i got it i will send to you k? byesssssssss

 
Copyright © meine Welt