Wah... This Few Week


This few week .... had goes to eat sooooooooooooo many many many..... FOOD ( until my aunty ... sick ) fortunately not me :p (he he) any way I'm feel soo lucky .. because (he he u know.. unfortunately Jocelyn had goes back to K.L [ha ha].. if not she also can goes to eat [ha ha poor Jocelyn] Guess what Jocelyn ..........Yesterday fourth aunt have buy........ a christmas for me and Jason :p haha (it was two shirst and a pain) and the price.... em... quite ... em (:p u know) ha ha ... [ aiya don't worry.. SHEEP fourth will buy for u one .... some day (Wahaha) ]..... oh ..ya I'm not yet buy a christmas present for u... isn't ... so do u WANT ME BUY U A PRESENT OR.... (^o^) if u want must tell me.......... Haih this year Christmas .... T-T so ..... bad for me... because must stay in home to (gotong-royong) T-T so bad..... so bad..... haih... ok got to go liao bye bye ^o^ miss u all (Jocelyn)

Continue..... ^-^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAliao...... T-T.. why din buy for me..... i sure wan a christmas present la... so u must promise to buy for me ar!!!! how r u now?? without jason there u sure will be very boring wan le....hahahaha.. the week after i go u 2 got fight anot?? u dun wan to say i oso know la.. sure got wan cause everyday oso got fight wan hor.. hahaha... see u soon...


*p/s: dun for get to buy my christmas present for me ar!!!

hehe.... miss ya!!

 
Copyright © meine Welt