Haiyo

This week is ..... a bad lucky week for my class .. because .. mostly everyday we mean critical by teacher.... especially my english and math teacher...... My english.. always like to say :" Girl ..oh my god please look at your class it soooooooo dirty... how come u all still can study in here" then he star blah blah blah balh blah.......... blah blah.... until his period finish.... THE END
For math teacher .. leh.. she WON'T alow we laugh at she class if not she will say :' why u all likw to laugh .. laugh for no reason " ( X-x oh my god is she a human .... ) laugh also cannot.. what else she want we to do .. lisen to his "BORING" math if I'm still lisen it.. I'm think I'm will boring until die X-x if you don't believe it...... u should try.... :p if u dare .....

OK THAT ALL FOR THIS WEEK ..... THE END X-x.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt