Save The Last Dance For Me .................


Save The Last Dance For Me .......is one of the most famous Korea drama .................. ^-^ The story of the drama is about a handsome rich guy who was forgot of his past ........ after he an accident......... in that time he did't know who are really he is....... hopefully their was a girl who willing to help him........ in the end both of them fell in love but..... ( if u want to know more pls go to see the dra ma :p he he.... it was a good drama )

Lastly I'm would like to say sorry to all u .... because I'm was a broken english person ........ so .. if got any mistake please forgive me or u can correct my mistake and lastly is if u can please leave up your comment....... [write in my tag box]

Thank you.............(#^-^#)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt