It over ~~~

Finally my mid year exam is over ~~~ (-_-)||| Sweat loh ~~~ [the suffer is going to end in here temperately cause there will be a two week school break but ....
THE HAPPY MOMENT always END so FAST after that we will going back to school AGAIN but !!! this is not the worst part yet cause the worse part will be ours MARK !!!! >>> cause ours result is finally out >>> which I hate the most >.<] that why I must spend this two week holiday more wisely so shall I say carefully ~~~~

Some how I think my dream won't come true ... cause the first week I will contribute my holiday for my MUSIC CAMP [on 7 June 2009 there will have the 3rd Penang Choralffest at DSP and I will be one of the performer T-T] and according to my teacher this time the performance will be slightly different cause there will be SING AND DANCE join together (OMG ~~~ what the hell is that ..... oh god ~~~ please take me away from here .... basically I'm not a very good dancer plus my vocal is not that good also I just want to have FUN !!!)

Some more I cannot in the same group with my MBS FRIEND ... oh no ~~~ T-T sad sad ~~~ ALONE ~~~~ and the song was damn hard to sing !!!!!! plus we need to memories all the lyric hmn... for me It seem like a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE


THE SONG LIST :
- DOUBLE TROUBLE [HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN]
- IT HAD TO BE YOU [WHEN HARRY MET SALLY]
- SEE THE CONQU'RING HERO COMES
- THE TWO CURVED STICKS OF THE DRUMMER

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt