Relax ~~~

Well ... since my MUET IS OVER time to give myself a short BREAK ^-^ unfortunately after my MUET test finish I start to get flue and sore throat and a bit a fever leh but now is getting BETTER ^^ so one of the good way to relax will be >>>>>>> SHOPPING

Where >>> of course QUEENSBAY LAH ~~~
WITH WHO >>>> who else willing to go out with the SICK people of course my 2 crazy buddy lah Jas & Elvira [Jas... thank for your Vitamin C]

First we go to but ours MOVIE ticket >>>X Men Origins Wolverine

After that time to have lunch !!!!! >>> KIM GARY [recommended by Miss Elvira cause their got sick people food oh ~~`]

tada !!!!! the sick people food althought it look kind of attractive but the rice seem to be so dry T-T hmn .... so suffer to eat the rice without any sauce


[Miss Elvira >>>> The cheese lover .... wah ~~~ ]

[Miss Jas or Japan Girl >>> how can you doing this to ours country wearing a Japanese flag cloth
T-T I'm so disappoint with you ....]


AS usual PHOTO time ....
Me and JAPAN Girl

The Peace girl


The ... er .... don't know girl ~~~~ hahaha

THE END

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt