3rd Penang Choralffest

Well it seem like my choir practice is FINALLY OVER [Once again I can become a FREE BIRD ~~ Yahooo~~~ but it also make me feel kind of sad cause it also mean that my school holiday just left one more week T-T] so in this choralffest I get to learn something like : [emn ... although each of us need separate to different group] >>>
(like Soke Pheng in A group(Arioso), Mable in B Group(Brillante) , me in C GROUP (Cantabile), then Ker Sing & Yen Theng in D group(Dolce) >>> may be train us to be more independent and also meet some new friend instead of always stay in ours own group ^^)

[This is the free file which I get it from this choralffest ^^]

aND tHIS IS HOW WE look like after the performance ^-^ [beware some of us may scare you so if you have heart disease problem please take yours medicine first before you see this photo >.<]

Me : with the GOTHIC LOOK [HEY DON'T GET ME WRONG >>> THE REASON why I act like this is because of the song which ours group performance >.<>



Just like ours FRIEND BELOW :



[OH ~~~ don't you think that this vampire is so adorable ^^ by Jyh Jinn] he was one of my choir junior and I kind of think that his name is some sort of like girl name
=p hahaha sorry just kidding

[OMG ~~~ I can't take it this 2 people >.<>
[See this guy >>> is half blind cause one of his eyes had been pull out by other people >>> T-T neh ~~~ it just the make up ^-^ haiz ~~~~]
[The twin ~~~ this is the extreme makeover before and after >>> see before he got panda eyes but after the makeover the panda eyes is finally gone ^^ ~~~ WAH AMAZING ]
[Well after the performance time to celebrate ~~~ by eating PIZZA LOH which sponsor by PEOPLE LAH ~~~ BY looking the way he eat make me feel scare to take another pics of PIZZA >.< ]
[Mable & one of the twin ^^]

[my certificate ^^ for attending this choralffest ^o^ my favor part ]
[Flynn Shen the perasan guy hahaha ^^ most of us wondering why he always pose like that so as a conclusion we think that he is very loyal to TV3 THat why he always show up his 3 finger ^^ to remind us remember to watch channel 3]


[Last but least the Brandon boy (which always calling me Miss Loser T-T when ever I meet him) ~~~ omg this guy had been so hard for me to take his PHOTO >.<>

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt