Drag Me To Hell

OMG what a HORROR movie [DRAG ME TO HELL] hmn... it had been a while that I didn't watch any horror movie[so I think today is the time to do it ~~~~] so today me, Audrey, Cavyn & Soo Yin[four of us go to see this movie unfortunately Angie cannot join us cause she still in vacation T-T] well first Soo Yin refuse to see this movie cause she want to watch BLOOD+ OR 17 AGAIN [BUT ~~~ none of us want to join her .... so as a conclusion she had to join us >.<>


SERIOUSLY every time when I watch A HORROR MOVIE my body mostly will move [like move to front,back,left and right cause I can't stand it ~~~~ O_o I want to scream out loud but CANNOT cause it was a CINEMA unless you want people to throw popcorn at you lah ~~~ (-_-)||||] AND THE WORSE PART WILL BE after finish watching the movie my head will keep on remind me the scene of the movie and mostly will be the horror part ~~~ T-T oh GOD !!!!!




The MAIN CAST
Christine Brown by Alison Lohman : a loan officer at a local bank who hopes to be promoted to assistant manager and because of this it causes her to been drag to the hell ~~~~~
Clay Dalton by Justin Long as Christine Brown boyfriend and also a college professor


This is how the story begin >>>>

Firstly an elderly gypsy woman who begging Christine for a third extension on her mortgage because she is struggling with economic problems due to an illness but Christine refuse to do it due to certain reason therefore the elderly women START TO CURSE HER ~~~~
and it keep on haunting Christine every single day ~~~ [which mean everyday she will be torture by a demon which call LAMIA until the day which she will be drag to hell]
BUT IN THE END she had found the solution .... UNFORTUNATELY it just too late

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt