Hat Yai Trip 2

Ok ... let continues ours HAT YAI trip again after a very long time break ~~~ 
Guess what that day we had go to a very special restaurant  to have ours lunch in there.... emn how am I going to say it well ... the outer side of the restaurant it seem like an ordinary shop there totally nothing special or attractive about it I swear men ~~~ it so BORING ~~~but guess what when we enter the restaurant it still nothing then when we enter to the second floor ~~~ OMG my mouth just open WIDE guess wht the second floor of the restaurant it was  a JUNGLE which full of rubber tree ~~O_o wow I can't believe it ... what in front of my eye

 here the prove ~~~~

 The surrounding of the jungle






The Food 
Oh my the food in there so so delicious ~~~ especially the tom yam so sour and spicy V(^o^) V 2 thumb up






 the dessert ~~~ hmn kind of taste like our bubur chacha ~~~

Time to take some group photo ~~~






 haha ~~~ this photo taken by fisheye lens that why it make Micheal face look so funny ^o^



Let me tell you something one of my favorite stuff in HAT YAI was the tutu ( I LOVE TUTU ~~~ cause the driver drive like the F1 DRIVER so FAST SO FURIOUS) damn syork ah ~~~~
  
it the mean time when we siting at the tutu this is the only thing that we love to do ~~~ shoot here shot there ~~>.<
 The two pro ~~~ people
 oh my MR TAN you better carefull cause  we don't want something really BAD happen to YOU ~~











Time to shopping ( ok I'm not so sure with the destination therefore must have a tour guide guess what we already have it was MICHEAL this time he say that he want to bring us go to the godmother place to shopping ~~~ ^-^ wah ~~~ with a very specially %%% love it

hahah OMG I really can't stand with this 2 fellow any more ( football fans ) showing liao their football spirit -_- ~~~

Time to bargain ~~~ cheap cheap lah ~~~ pls

 some random shoot while I waiting with them


this shop got quite an interesting stuff in there ~~~
Time to take a break ~~~

 OK GUYS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE ~~~~









1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
do u still remember the name of the restaurant surrounded by rubber tree?

 
Copyright © meine Welt