Pain Ball

I will be truly honest to tell you all that actually I am  not a active type of person  ( my sport skill will be ... hmn let say "NEGATIVE") I totally SAY NO TO SPORTS but ... some how I can't believe in my self that I say "YES" to my friend when they ask me whether want to join them in PAINTBALL GAME or shall I say PAIN BALL GAME and I can't believe that my MOUTH SAY "YES I WANT" ( oh man ~~~ time to get some pain T-T)


1 2 3 4 5 GAME ON ( time to attack and kill some people wahaha or been kill by people)



 OURS GUN ------- (hmn ... you will feel so relax when you heard the shooting sound but when someone use this gun to shoot you there will always be ONE WORD OUCH !!!! PAIN AH ~~~~)
 Ours MASK ( to protect ours precious FACE ^-^ hehe .... but this mask pretty lousy cause it easy to get fog ~~~ therefore we can't see any thing at all include ours own enemy ... wht the hell how to shoot people leh)
 Ours Captain with his robot cop suit ... hehe


Me and SOO WEI ^^ ( the only two female in this game)

well over all it kind of fun ( good for those people who want to release their stress plus is also one kind of sport furthermore I 100% guarantee you that you sure will get some gift to go back ( which was bruise) that day I kena one shoot in my finger ( T-T sob sob ah~~~ pain loh ~~~) after that the bruise start to come liao after that I kena another shoot again this time at my thigh and foot ( the person who shoot was the one who invite me to this game MATTHEW CHUAH ~~~ hey thank for your gift it pretty nice ah ~~~ ) haiz that day we start to play at 9 something until 12midnight then we all go to TT after that time to sleep liao ... the next day ... walau er ~~~ my whole body pain like hell haiz ~~~ have to move like robot ~~~~

well I think that all about ... my first experience with the paint ball

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt