My Dream........

I'm got soooooooooooooooooo many dream :p the dream ,that I'm mosttttttttttt wish it to become truth is [AROUND THE WORLD] U want to know why.......(well I'm wish to know more about the other country, people and their history) It willlllllllllll be soooooooooo advanture and fun for me ........ :) I'm wish that I'm can be like a bird or horse soooooo freedom...... can go anywhere I'm like......... and i'm hate to be command by people (example my mum >.<) If I'm have a brother or sister ......... I'm think after I'm have earn enough money I'm willllllll go to AROUND THE WORLD :) [There will be no more worried for me anymore]
And the first country I'm will go is Egypt then Paris then Londan then ................... (got sooooooooooooooooooooo many :p)


I HOPE THAT SOME DAY SOME HOW MY DREAM WILL BECOME TRUTH..................

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt