A Surprise Birthday Party For Me

Today is the mosttttttttttttttttt happy day.......... I'm ever have, because my friend had a surprise birthday party for me......... [They are sooooooooo sweet] they also shared to buy a cake for me :) [The cake was sooooooooooo nice, alllllll of them like to eat it (especially Melissa :p)]
Oh........... forget to telll you alllll who are they(friend)........ They are Soo Phei, Loo Ean, Melissa, Julia, Phei Ni and Jeish........ [Please don't care Who first, who last....... u allllllllllllllll myyyyyyyyy bestttttttt friend]............. And one of my best friend "Jeish" make a birthday hat for me (",)....... but the hat not soooooo ........ (u know..... :p he! he!)


Last thing I'm must say to u allllll is THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUNCHHHHHHHHHH
I'M REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT..................
AND I'M WON'T FORGET IT.......... UNTIL I'M DIE..... :p

THANK YOU................

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt