i LOVE SHORT HAIR ...





OMG ... OMG ... I REALLY LOVE SHORT HAIR or crop hair so MUNCH.... cause its so so special for me .... that why every time when I go to salon to cut my hair (I will absolutely tell the stylist to cut my hair into short short one cause

I. every time when I wake up I no need to comb my hair [which mean I just use my hand to
style
it only ^^ hehe]

II . when I wash my hair I no need to use a lot of shampoo to wash


III. when their a wind around me and it mess up my hair ... what I need to do is just use my
hand to comb again) see so easy .. the advantage of short hair


and who say short hair female cannot not be famine or sexy in the modeling world their also got quite a lot of model which short one exp like Agyness Deyn and Twiggy (both of them so cool, beauty and their hair style had become a trend for the teenager)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt