Wah ...

Finally I had the chance to use my macro lens ^o^ (so so happy loh !!!) but ... T-T just take indoor only -_- ~~ haih so disappointed leh ANY WAY in the END I decided to use my lovely toys to be my model ^^ yeah and the result is quit OK LOH .... IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE LETS HAVE A LOOK WITH IT OK ...














Name : Big Head
Reason : cause its head really big loh somemore its ear was so so big
and long leh O_o ... if you feel hot you canuse it as a fan
to cool down you :p hehe

First what I want to focus is the fur lah ... but something wrong with my lens (may be I accidently set it to auto lah then the lens start
dance [mean that the lens sart zoom in zooom out none stop and cannot focus loh T-T haih yo by the time I feel so frusted leh])
Then in the end I change to manual loh (-_-) haih have to use my own hand to zoom loh ... so I decided to focus my big head eyes only
and that the result .... (wah look at its eyes so ... bling bling ah O-O)





















Name : Sheep Sheep
Reason : cause it a sheep ....
the 1st pic also same with previous one which I just focus on its eyes only
the 2nd background I put some book behind my sheep sheep ^^ ... to make its a bit intresting loh
any the 1st and 2nd emo is quite same lah ... haih cause no idea to take it mah ... >.<
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt