(This one leh is one of my friend collection ... inside her house its a lot ... and each of them got different price ... the most exp is around RM1xx and the most cheapest is RM45 GUA ... the reason why I post this pic leh is ... When I took this pic I accidently use flash to take it and the result is quit scary leh cause the face was so so white like .. like a ghost T-T so after using CS2 to add something its then it change to be one of the horror movie start liao :p sorry just kidding )


REBORN The new open salon ... my friend (Jas) rec me go their to cut my hair one .. ^^
and it cost RM20 AND FOR STUDENT IS RM 15 except FORM 6 T-T aiyer just older a bit only mah

This is me and Jas left Me right Jas ...
both of us posing for the violin ^^ hehe


This is Melissa Laptop ACER ONE LEH some more got webcam leh T-T not like my one (no webcam at all) right hand side pic leh ... we using the webcam to take one ^^ hehe and the location is KFC RES \(^o^)/
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt