Haih So sleepy ...

Today I didn't go to work T-T cause my brain my was too tired to think .... except sleeping only and my body also so feel so tired its seem to be like a died body (which mean I can't move any more ... just lay on my bed to rest loh -_- then start to sleep loh from 1.30 pm until 8.30pm O_o omg I sldo didn't notice it until I watch my phone time :p oh ~~~~NO NO NO) so more my Math S teacher give so so munch homework (around 22 question loh O_o OMG LOH) then muet question loh (fortunately all ABC one ^^ hehe ) then ECO homework ... T_T what a busy weekend ... T-T cannot fooling around .....






(LEICA THE WORLD MOST EXPENSIVE CAMERA IN THE WORLD >>> Now its finally fall in MY HAND ^^ Wahaha)



(Today I finally Get my name tag ^^ Yeah and this thing cost me RM5 T-T walasu so expensive leh ... Haih what can I do ... we have to buy its or else we will been punish by school teacher so nice to meet you and please call Tan Shin Jing ... ^^)












(What a Boring Friday ... haih T-T)











(And this is the body and lens of the LEICA R3
cool neh ... ^^ and this one is a green color one which different from other cause most of the camera color will be black or silver only this one leh its feel like army style ... hehe :p )












(Add Math ... what a scary word to heard but its not as scary as Math S cause its munch munch more hard to do T-T every time when I do its ... I feel like my brain juice is flow out X_x ... need oxygen to breath ... ahhhhhhh .... its seem to living in the middle of the WAR everyday got new stuff to happen [mean the question loh ...] )

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt