Cameron Highland Again ....

The Day ... I go to cameron highland again ^^ wahaha this time I bring along with D~~ together with one more new member (that is 90mm F2.8 MACRO ^o^ LENS AWESOME !!!!!! Finally I had the chance to use macro lens and the result is so so so
O_o AMAZING walau for the fist time I really feel in love with this lens ... ^^ I Fell In Love with THE Macro Lens haha :p so I decided ... I decided to to to BUY BUY IT ..... ^^ YAHOO !!! but their will be a bad news for me cause I may be Broke T-T oh man no again last time because of D~~~ my piggy nearly die X_x this time because of another new member I think I have to sacrifice my piggy one more time ... >.<>
anyway back to the cameron highland this time the trip will be a little bit different from previous trip cause the member had cut out ... so just left 6 people go their only ... T-T others one leh I will have to say sorry to you all T-T ... and this I had take a lot of pic (nearly 8xx pcs then when I come back from home I delete until 4xx then lastly i cut it out until 27pcs [My favour one ^^])

so that all for today hope you will enjoy it ... -_- ZZzz so sleepy liao so bye bye ...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt