Merentas desa ...

Wah .. what a tired day ... today ours school held a MERENTAS DESA so everyone have to come to join this activities if not monday the teacher will punish T-T so no choice i have to go there and run around 4km O_o omg omg omg !!!!! well actually me and friend is not running we just walk walk only :p hehe and view so scenery loh ... hehehe but even you walking you also tired so how about running leh (emn let me see if my calculation is correct the ans will be so tired ahhh T-T) some more we take some pic from there (well mostly me and my friend loh hehe ^^ no scenery at all)
so me , Melissa , Ying ying and Kathrine we are in one team ^^
so that all for today ... bye bye (Er .... why ying ying look so surprise one ?_? hehe)
(See two of us looks so sunny and happy ... ^^)
(Both of them is banana team cause they was yellow color team :p heheh )
(Me And Ah sa ... ^^ )
(Me and Ying Ying .. yeah peace for the world ... )

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt