The New Journey ...

I hate it so munch (my new journey ... >~<>
now My daily life is quit rush ... well for exp : every weekdays after finish study from my new school (MBS ^^ HEHE) I need to rush back to work (then work work work until 8.30pm - 9.30 pm) after that need to rush back to home (to do ... homework T-T poor me ~~~)
sometime I really hope that I got the ability to stop time (just like the movie the HEROES) AWESOME ... so that I no need to wake up so early >.<>

  • any way this few day it have been happen a lot of stuff ... (or may be it a little bit too many until you can't catch yours breath back T-T ) well relate with my working environment and some was in the school ........
  • well ... school is I had make some new friend ..... although I still confront with the school env but I will try my best to get used with it ... (>.<) v YEAH !!!!
  • oh ya ... I hate the school homework cause I don't know what the teacher is teaching about (like my PA teacher loh -_- haih don't how am I going to survive for my half year T-T sure die lah) cause in my class their got a lot of smart student ~>.<~ die loh T-T (pls pray for me ... ah >.<>
OK !!!! lets stop taking about the bad thing .... Emn Hmn ATTENTION PLEASE I HAVE A ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE ... I FINALLY BOUGHT A SLR CAMERA (^^)v [although... it was a 2nd hand one -_- ... but I still like it so so so so munch thanks CINDY AND ALEX ^^].... and my baby name is CANON 400D(I WILL CALL IT as B~~~, SOME more my one is munch munch MORE better than ALEX ONE :p SONY A200 ) so everyone pls support canon OK ^^ !!!! for a better future ....

(THIS IS a pic of me and my B~~~)
(This one leh is my friend ELVIRA ^^ I call her to be my model so that I can try my B~~ thk )
(every Thursday my house here sure got night market ... suddenly I feel it kind of special
so I decided to take it )



(Human made ... lighting by ED)
(Although my lens cannot take macro T-T ... but but I still want to take)
Model : my teddy by ED
(MY cactus .... by ED )
(This is my fav one ... cause I take quit a of pic [which model by this teddy] but most of it
is blur one T-T ... but in the END I finally success ^^v yeah !!!!!!!)

(This cake leh is come by airoplane one ^^ by Japan suppand the taste is so awesome !!!)
(Want to try it ... neh :p I don't want to give you try ^^ hahaha you can't get it
ok ok ... I will explain to ... it taste a bit like green tea and cake ... ^^ hehe get it )
(Aiyo yo ... working hours still can chat with friend ah [how dare you].... >.<
cut down half of yours salary .... ^o^ wahaha)

Oh no O_o .... I been spot ... -_- "" err .... hehe just joking lah ... hehe don't be so
serious lah ... :p aiya ... faster run away first loh ai boh ... sure X_x

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt