Miraku ...

Hi ... My Friend this me ED goes to Miraku ... to eat ^^ delicious food >.<>~<>












(so this is the entry of the res look like ... which full of sake ~~~ -_- so I call Matthew to take a pic of me first he reject one ... >.<)












This one leh is order by Matthew one ..

he say everyone come to this res must
try this)















(this is my lovely boss Jenny left hand side one ... center is me lah ^^ then the right hand side is Miss Lee the chef ... she very good in cooking the food is so so so delicious ^^ wahaha )


















(welcome to G world .... hehehe)















(I hate this so so munch >.<>
















(This one leh ... Jenny order one ... O_o wah look so good and taste so good ^^)

















(This is my fav one .. cause I though this logo was so cute ~>.<~ .. I decide to take it ....)













(This is call unagi ... hehe which we know as eel fish .. emn .. the taste is not bad
so you should have a try with it ....)














(hehe good angle neh ... :p hahah)














(This one leh is order by Miss Lee .. which call er .. if no mistake its call

egg and chicken gua :p hehe)













(This one leh is order by me ... which the rice was cover by salmon fish ...

it taste so good thumb up ... but there will be only one problem ... the fish is fresh one which mean it haven been cook yet ... and I not used to eat fresh one ... anyway it was my first time so good job ED (^^)v )


















(This is how they serve their green
tea to us .. ^o^ the cup was so Japan
feel ... hehe )














(This one leh is Order by Matthew ... which call seafood

rice gua ... this one is munch more worst than my one ..
cause the whole plate is fresh one O-o OMG OMG poor
Matthew .... choose the wrong one T-T ... but in the end
he had finish it ^^)


0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt