Boring Midnight ...

What A Boring midnight ... every time when it come to midnight i won't feel sleepy (O_o wow amazing neh ... but its also pain for me bacause I must get up early in the morning T-T so cannot sleep to late or ... my BOSS will sold me :p hehe ... I also wonder why ... night I can no need to sleep but day time i must sleepy it seem to be like my sleeping time was different from the other ... ) but now i starting to change it ... ^^ haha hope I can get use to it ...

well right now MY BLACKY partner was getting many .... so I decided one day to give them a photoshot ... ^^ wahaha cool neh ... so below this pic was taken my me ED >_<>
right now is my school holiday but I didn't feel like it ... cause everyday need to work mah ... anyway I still can enjoy my holiday after come back from work ... (so what I going to do is I was some Anime series which call D.N ANGEL ... hehe I borrow it from my friend Joyce ... the movie is AWESOME haha every night I will watch it ... so that it how I spent my holiday pretty boring right so what can I do >.<>


(This i was inspire by my favorite Anime Naruto ... hehe >.<>


(This one is special make for my uncle .. I hope that he can R.I.P -_- )

(This one leh ... just simply take one ... well suddenly got feeling about it so I snap it :p)

(this is special for sony ... which I will call blacky spot sony ...)

(This one is the second example .. but this time is twin blacky ... hehe one is up another is down )

(This one I will call it as lonely midnight .. cause I take this pic on 2am ... by the time is really quiet, lonely and cold )

(haha this funny ... my backy was capture by the bad people ... some more they got gun ... and they chain it ... T-T )


(This one leh was inspire by D.n Angel cause I was been watching this drama lately ... so I call it Blacky angel ... first i call it hiding angel well ... it seem like it didn't match with my photo anyway I happy with it )

(so this one is a casual blacky ... haha just like me their also got Mp3 beside with me or else I will die >.< ... cause life without music is very boring one ... OK )

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt