I Wish I can Sleep In The Coffin ...


This week is the most difficult week of my whole life T-T while firstly is I need to wear back school uniform cause now I am a FORM SIX STUDENT ^^ wahaha so please call me a ADULT OK :p and I need to wake up 6.30 am every weekday (aiyo can die loh -_- haih ~~~) what can I do its my choose (I am the one who choose this road so I have to face T-T OMG ~~~~) and after finish studying in school I need to rush back to work T-T """ haih everyday I feel so tired (may be it been a very long I haven't wake at 6.30am since last year .... now I have go back to my old life AGAIN)
sometime I feel so miserable ... and confuses ( I really don't know what should I do next ) ha ha ha AHHHHHHHHHH what life is so difficult I really wish I can sleep in th coffin forever (Its true .. I not kidding O-O ok !!) Ok Ok let change ours topic to a happy one ^^ GUESS what my boss give a gift and it was a shoes (ha ha ha when she say that she want to buy me present I though she was just joking ... but its real O_o OMG OMG ) SO she call her son Matthew (well my another boss) take me to choose my favor one ... so in the I CHOOSE you as my shoes ^^ he he he
cool neh ... well I ask them why they want to buy me a pairs of new shoes (and the answer is they though I have no money to buy a new shoes and for them its look so terrible but for me its ok !!! I like my old shoes so munch)
now I am a form 6 student .. teacher no longer treat me as a kids anymore , they cause right now we are a adult .. aiyaya I don't really like to be a adult leh ... cause in the adult world .... and I don't really comfort to the new school and the environment cause the whole school only got 4 chinese student only (theirs onlt one word comes out from my mind it is OMG) ...

That all for today ... -_- Zzzz so sleepily

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt