OBAKE-YA Here I come

Hey Guy Guess what I finally can go to OBAKE-YA (Do you know what is that ??? haha I bet you all don't know ... well actually it was a restaurant a very rare and weird .. res cause inside was a prison O_o OMG haha surprise .... and inside the res was so so cool ... their only can be describe in one word that is AWESOME ^^ ESPECIALLY TOILET is was full of UV Light cool O_o whooooo !!!!! wah the design was so special, creepy , horror fun, cool , cold :p and etc etc
I'm so in LOVE with the place I also take some pic from their and the was so so delicious and weird (two thumb up ^o^ )
(This Flower I took it under the uv light ^^ cool neh ...)
(This is how the toilet look like ... creepy neh T-T it quite scared me when I go to toilet to we we)
(This is the place which they put the spoon and chopstick .. O_o cool special neh)
(This me in the posing under the uv light ^^ I'm invisible :p hahah you can't catch me wahaha )
(This is the front door or gate of the res ... wah so scary T-T)
(ATTN PLEASE now Prof Matthew is trying to make some poison so be quite :p)
walau so serious loh .... aiya just mix it all together lah
(This is the food which i order to eat ^o^ yum taste so good (two thumb up ^^) some more the food can move one ... wahaha creepy neh so ARE YOU DARE TO EAT ...)

(Oh this is call TOXIC haha waht a funny name ... hey don't miss understand with name ok .. it was a drink full of different flavor so you can mix all together whatever you like unfortunately is sour one T-T ... so bad lucky loh ... but Matthew is sweet one >.<>
(This pic I take Secretly :p cause It shouldn't been take by anyone but... I can't stand it anymore so I faster faster go to take then come back ... but in The End I been sold by the worker T-T )
(Ahhh Spider run away .. faster faster ahhh so scary ... :p haha actually it just a toy ... )


(This one is Matthew order one ... wah so tasty ... ^^ yum yum some more got egg wah .. -_- what a heaven .... I swear to God that it really tasty ... cause by looking the way he eating I knew it)
(This is me eating liao my food ^^ Peace ... hahah yum yum so tasty loh )
(This is the color that I mix out ... well it more look like a medicine and it also taste it ... T-T ) (The end of my drink T-T Bye Bye )
(Goodbye Of My Tasty Food T-T I will miss you so munch I will be back T-T I PROMISE ...)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt