Oh no ... Please Don't Go Away ...




















(mY bRAND nEW sTUFF)

T-T Ahhh .... so sad ah .... cause this Sunday I had Spend nearly RM 100 >.< (aiyo my heart so pain loh .. may be for some of you think it just a little bit only mah T-T haih ) but I had buy a lot of stuff well ^^ wahaha Emn let me see first is purse, T-shirt, software etc etc etc ^o^ hahaha together with my two buddy (Jasmine and Joyce) well between three of us Jasmine is the who speed a lot then second is me then Joyce (she just buy neck strap only for her pendrive -_-""" haih) after we finish buying all ours stuff Joyce decided to treat me and Jasmine ice-cream(but is not a normal one ^^ ....because outside is hot but inside is cold one :p so do you get it ) after that we go HOME RECIPE to eat ours dinner ... in their we take quite a lot of photo .. well the food taste ok only lah ... (the lime juice ~>.<~ so sour loh , then the chicken so oily loh haih ...) and all is cost only RM13.90 some more the waitress give us 10% offer ^o^ wahaha well that all for my Sunday journal

THE END

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt