Wah... awesome week

wah .... what a awesome week .... this week ^^ its had so many stuff happen in my life first is ... on friday my motorcycle tayer puncek !!!! T-T ahhhhhhh WHY WHY ITS ALWAYS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE ... so I late to school loh T-T AIYO YO ... some more the teacher cut my school point because I'm late loh ... aiyo so unfair this my first leh no DISCOUNT MEH >.< THEN saturday (I ... I ... donate T-T BLOOD O_o OMG BELIEVE IT OR NOT ...) BUT IT TRUE TRUE TRUE I really donate my BLOOD !!!!!) actually me and my another TWO friend want to donate together one but ... haih unfortunately the nurse not allow her to do its (cause BOTH OF THEM WAS too skinny loh T-T ... so I have to donate it ALONE haihz so so so BORING -_- ZZzz but SOMEHOW I recieve a shock news that that ... my BLOOD type IS A+ O_o OMG) I always thought that my BLOOD IS O one leh ..... haiz so WHAT CAN I DO ... but something happen after I donate my blood (I think that may be I wake up too faster so my bloob is still not smooth enough gua .. so after I stand and get some MILO to drink ^^ but suddenly T-T my blood flow out from my hand .... O_o ahhhh !!!! so what I do is get go to call the nurse to help me loh T-T but but the nurse somehow scold me LOH T-T so so bad lucky) BUT AFTER donate some blood I get some good stuff ... that is a T-shirt yeah (^o^)v Next is sunday ... the AWESOME day I ever had in my life ... cause I go to Ipoh ^^ yeah (to shooting loh wah got so so many stuff to snap loh while I snap until 300++ then I delete until 100++ cause most of its blur blur one T-T so sad ...) ahhh .... so sad leh ... but the wether is not so GOOD T-T cause its a rainy day ah ... O_o why why why ... but when I reached the destination the rain start to stop loh .... yeah ^^ then i start to shoot with B~~ loh both of us had get quite a lot of pic ... ^^ wahaha then Mr chuah (The Master) teach me some tips loh ^^ he he so after take some pic next we go to eat some curry mee .. the most famous one ^o^ wow !!! so after that we continues my shooting loh ... ^^ yeah !!! then I take take take after that we eat again .. ^^ yeah !!! Then the END loh ... (Drop Of The Water .... By ED)
(We Are Just The same ... By ED)
(The Grow ... By ED)


(Water ...)
(The Way ...)
(The Freeze Of Time)
(Drop)
(One Drop)









(The three stick ...)




(Yum Yum this is the Curry mee which famous in Ipoh got celebrity go their before leh ^^ and it quite expensive loh but taste good ^^ ... but its got side effect that is the next day i go to toilet T-T .... so bad luck leh T-T)

(Me ^^ heheh which take by Mr Chuah :p heheh the view is quite nice and silent so if you
like this kind of env you should go their is a better place )




(Oh ya I join the wu shu club so next don't mess with me oh >.< or else i will kick yours
ass :p whahah )

(cute neh this one lleh was taken by me and B~~~ oh so cute ^o^)
(I donate blood ... believe it or not ... if not please see the prove this is THE PROVE THE
BLOOD AND THE BOOK OF CERTIFICATE)




0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt