Last Sunday

Last sunday Me and my another two friend (Melissa and Jasmine had go to eat KFC reason : Gathering loh bt its only got 3 person only T-T so little leh cause most of them refuse to go loh haih -_- ~~~) but something bad happen ... really bad ... that is its raining T-T OMG !!! I hate raining except when I sleep ... haih becuase of the rain its had cause most of wet wet ah !!!! aiyer so bad lucky loh T-T any way we already reach the KFC res so never mind loh =p hehe but when we want to start enjoy ours food si ... it raining AGAIN !!! AIYOYO so wemah wait ait until its stop so on the meantime I help Melissa to upgrade her software casue recently she had bought a ACER laptop >_<>.<>.<) then after we saw the rain is stoping ... we faster faster go to my another friend house (Pei Nee ^^ yeah at last we were save from the rain) and we also

discover that inside her house she got ...


(Violin ^^ WALAU ... right now ours friend Pei Nee is starting to learn Violin leh ... ^^WAH SO COOL LEH)



(AND THE 1ST ONE IS MY FRIEND JASMINE AND THE 2ND ONE IS ME BOTH OF US WAS FOOLING AROUND WITH HER VIOLIN =p hehe ) but Jas look so serious leh ^o^ not like me (I look so happy or crazy leh .. emn may be this is the first time I holding a violin gua)

Then we discover another thing a chinese musical instrument which call ER... I forget liao leh =p he he sorry any way the sound make us feel so relax and good (when we call my friend to play some music for us to listen ^^ )
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt