I'm Sick

This week is a SICK WEEK for me T-T .... so sad leh .... well start with a dinner (Saturday night my boss belanja me and other stuff to had a dinner with her ... so I mah go with her loh cause ... nothing to do leh ...) but something happen in the midnight I suddenly feel so cold although my body was so hot ... but I keep freezing (emn ... I seem like I was in Cameron Highland once again =p hehe) and the next morning I fever ... then my mum keep on telling that go to see doctor (>.<) but I refuse to go cause I want its to be recover it by itself not with the help of medicine (some more I hate to eat pill cause its bitter >.< leh ) then luckily when afternoon my fever start to ok already ... (I was so happy cause I no need go to see doctor) but after evening my fever start again and this time it much worst then previous one ....
So my mum call my 4th aunt to fetch go to see doctor ... haih ... (what surprise me the most is when the doc told me that my body temp is 109' degree O_o OMG !!! can you believe it .... 109'degree leh ... walau luckily I fever haven burn up my brain ... if not the next day when I wake up I already in the HEaven or Hell loh >.< ) and in the END I HAVE to pay RM 49 for my medicine T-T so expensive leh (but fortunately my aunt help me pay it ^^ yeah !!! THank Aunt)
after I just came back from the clinic I take my pill then I go to sleep liao and the next day I MC loh ... ^^

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt