Last Sunday ...

ah !!!!!!!!!!!! not again !!!!!!! Last Sunday I go to shopping again (this time I go with YiN and Melissa) [so sad cause I had spend quite a lot of money in the shopping mall] OMG >.< doom doom [my $$$ T-T] well actually the main reason I go to P.Mall was to buy my stationary but don't know what had happen it end up to be other stuff [er... hehe like Shoes , Comics and T-shirt =p]


[Be prepare for STPM GO GO GO GO !!!!!!]


[MY ONE AND ONLY FEMALE SHOES ^^ ]



[T-shirt !!!!!! Love the Design cause it give me some kind of special feeling ^^ ]
[Lastly vampire knight and Junji comics >>>>> what a miracle happen cuase this time vampire knight had publish vol 8 and 9 usually it will around 1~3 month to get the next vol but this time it different ^o^ v yeah]


[my favour character >>> Kaname Senpai]

well that all for today !!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt