KEK LOK SI

oh ~~~ my dream finally came TRUE [SHOOTING IN KEK LOK SI with my buddy >> Jas & Elvira ^-^ !!!!] well all because of ELVIRA [IF WITHOUT HER ... my dream won't came true !!! (right now KEK LOK SI is full of RED AND YELLOW COLOUR lantern) THX A LOT !!!! furthermore she was the one who suggest to go there !!!] well let enjoy the view of KEK LOK SI !!!!!!!!


[OMG !!! ... O_o see the lantern .... so many leh !!!!!!!!]
[see ... a new angle .... create by ED ... =p hehe ...]





[the clone ..... ]





My buddy photo ~~~

[ER .... who is she ??? ]


[ATTN : THERE ALWAYS WILL BE SOMETHING HAPPEN WHEN I'm take Elvira photo hmn ... do you want to know why >>> everytime when I take her photo ONE OF buld (which behind her ) WILL BE SPOIL ONE >>> 100% SURE cause I had test] so next time when you see her ... pls don't stand behind her !!!! or else something bad will be happen >.<

[hey pretty ook here leh !!!]
[hehe ... Jas why you look so MALU ???]




WELL THAT ALL ...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt