It Finally Arrive ...

OMG !!!!!! it finally here my bag >> AH!!!! MY BRAND NEW BAG ^^ [WHICH I ORDER IT FROM FRIENDSTER] I HAD BEEN WAITING IT FOR ALMOST 2 MONTH LEH >.<


[OH ~~~ THAT IS IT !!!!] THANK Jas >> because without you I won't meet with Voon Sun (the dealer) and the bag [so Thank a lot ~~~ Friend !!!]




[WAH !!!!!! IT just look alike with the pic which I see it from the FRIENDSTER]



Well It look like ... Time to take pic with my bag !!!!!!! and this time I will be the MODEL >.< WAKAKAKA !!! FINALLY it my turn !!!
[HMN .... must prepare first >>> time to show off baby >> 400D =p]


[TA DA ~~~~ I LOVE THE BAG SO MUCH ^-^ LOH >>> AH ~~~ SO COOL]



[hmn ... right now I kind of interest to take potrait photo ... so beware my friend cause I may suddenly take you photo without your notice !!! and do something BAD with it !!! muahahaha] NO LAH JUST KIDDING NIAH !!!

WELL THAT ALL FOR TODAY ^^ BYE ~~~





0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt