OMG !!!


OMG !!!!!!! [who are you why you following me ????]
IT start like this ... today as usual after finish school I go back to home by riding my motorcycle >>>> suddenly a weird guy he start to following me [first thing come to mind was : ok ... may be it just coincident , but after a road then a road it still following me >.<

then after a while when I nearly reach my house he still keep on following me O_o [oh god !!! to test him whether he really mean to do it or not ... I suddenly stop in a place which got quite a lot of people]
GUESS WHAT HE ALSO DID THE SAME THING LIKE I DO !!!! then I put my motorcycle a side and stare at him ... for a while [finally he go away from me .... ] and his motorcycle plate was start from 1548 gua ??? [pls attention with this guy]



0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt