what a CNY PRESENT ???

HAR !!!!!! O_o A CNY present for me [er... emn .... thanks ... I GUESS SO >.<] [1st a pajamas from my COUSIN SISTER >>>>> SELINA (thank a lot) HMN... IT HAD BEEN A VERY long time that I'm did not wear pajamas to SLEEP >>> since form 1 [reason : T-SHIRT AND SHORT PANT IS MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE ^^ HAHA >>> SERIOUSLY ... don't you think so ???]
[AN ORANGE COLOUR BOTTLE : HEHE this one I get from MR CHUAH (cause yesterday I go to JENNY or BOSS house to celebrate CNY >>> I had eat a lot of fish ball ^^ and also ICE-CREAM ^o^ wahaha (wah ... that day was such a awesome day cause I keep on eating until my stomach was full of fish ball then after that I rest for a while FOR dessert time well guess what MATTHEW had prepare two kind of flavor ICE-CREAM FOR ME ^^ YEAH !!! good job M.BOY SO mix up the two flavour ice-cream which CHOCALATE AND VANILA + ROOT BIR = WHAT A PARADISE) AHHHHH !!!!!! I love you ICE-CREAM ^^ ]
[WELL time to introduce M.BOY puppy to you her name was wen wen >>>>> cute boh !!!! oh and don't look at her eyes cause it can cause do anything for her !!!!!!!! because it tooooo CUTE AHHHHHHHH !!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE]

MUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW .......

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt