I'm A temp OKU

[The T-shirt which I DESIGN ^o^v ....]




HELP ME ~~~~ NOW I had become a temporary OKU [BECAUSE of last Saturday trip which my Tourism Club had organize a trip to The Wondrous Caves (GUA TEMPURUNG) WHICH ALLOCATE AT PERAK ] WELL this trip had bought me A LOT OF ADVENTURE ^o^ AND ALSO TOURTURE (T-T)

Let talk about Good Thing first :
- Finally I can go to the most majestic white marble and limestone towers in
Malaysia

- I finally know HOW IT feel WHEN WE INSIDE THE CAVE
- What An adventure TRIP I ever had in my LIFE
- I fianlly can get the T-shirt [which design by ME ^^ wahaha]


Bad thing
- I had become a temp OKU [cause my whole body muscle was so PAIN]
- I lost my favour slipper T-T
- My head and my knee had quite a lot if scar [Ah ~~~ so pain !!!!]

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt