Relay For Life

On February 17th 2009 I had go to Join RELAY FOR LIFE [HELD AT U PARK]AND OURS GROUP NAME WAS [PEACE] ^^ AND OURS LEADER WAS Angie other member will be [Me, Jean Li, Soo Ying, Fish, Cavyn, Wei Yee and 3 of Angie friend] the meaning of RELAY FOR LIFE messages are messages of hope and of practical advice for making sure that as many people as possible avoid or survive cancer

[Ours Group photo ^^]


Most of ours group member had been arrive there too early so [we all decide to play at Playground first]

[This photo I took it when we on the way to the PLAYGROUND]


[Jean Li And Cavyn ^^]
[Go !!! Jean Li You can do it >>> but in the end she did not make it cause there was two MONKEY which they try to SHOW OFF (Cavyn and Wei Yee)]
[SEE the boy are so like to take photo !!! exercise also want to take haiz ~~~~]
[Finally IS the GIRL SHOW TIME ]
[Hey !!!!! don't hide yours face lah >.<]



Oh no ... the event finally start !!!! [time to say goodbye to PLAYGROUND T-T]
We have to start to walk around the circle of the field from 7pm until 10am [next morning >.<] [Oh good both of you two fianlly here (Melissa & Ah Hu) hmn are they praying for the god to stop the rain >>> or .... oh I fianlly get it they are taking the RAINBOW PHOTO ^^ hahaha]


here the result !!! [wAH ~~~~ A RAINBOW ^-^ ACTUALLY IT GOT 2 RAINBOWN BUT MY CAMERA CAN ONLY TAKE ONE RAINBOW PHOTO >.<




The sky is getting dark but in the Field it was fetting brighter !!!!!!

[Hope for them who suffer CANCER ... ]
[A WISH FROM ALL OF US TO THEM .... WHICH written in the paper bag ..... ]
[And my stomach also strat to feel hungry >.<>>>>>> TIME TO EAT]


[That night suppose got Me, Jean Li, Fish And Cavyn overnight at there but because of the raining weather Cavyn decided to go back >.< but his place had been replace by Melissa


[Four of us sleep together at the banner [see ours leg ^^ hehe this photo contain me, Melissa, Fish And Jean Li LEG]>>> but Melissa she can't sleep so well , so we decided go to PLAYGROUND to play ^^]

[Because of my careless I forget to bring my own slipper fruthermore I'm also too lazy to wear my school shoes so I decided to borrow this slipper from John (and he had remind me to give him back as soon as possible) but in the end I had broke his promise =p hehe sorry lah]
So in here I would like to say THANK A LOT JONATHAN ^^


cOMMENT :

This was the first time for me to overnight at field [feeling ok lah but the next morning my body muscle start to feel pain again >.<] therefore I must walk like penguin



0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt