Suprise Birthday Party

Last Friday Me and My fellow friend had organize a surprise birthday party for ours BIRTHDAY GIRL >>>> MELISSA [although her real birthday date was 24 March but we have to celebrate it much earlier due to date PROBLEM >.<>


[Ta ta the BIRTHDAY GIRL ^-^ >>> see she look so happy ^o^ and surprise O_o leh ]


Me and my friend had bought her a BIG TEDDY BEAR

[This Teddy bear was contribute by Me, Pei Nee, Ah Yin, Julia, Phei, Elvira & Ah Peng ]


[This one IS a birthday card which D.I.Y BY MY OWN SELF due to economy slowdown so BETTER DO BY OWN SELF LAH T-T haiz ~~~~ ]



[This cake also contribute by my fellow friend and it also a D.I.Y cake (The cake taste so GOOD) AND THIS MUST thank to the BAKER >>> Pei Nee ^o^ (Go Girl !!!!)]



[See she really put a lot of effort to do this cake (T-T) ~~~ so touching by the way me and Phei also got her hor !!! (but I think I'm the only one who less contribute cause mostly I just sit there and take photo only =p heheh sorry har !!!)] The main problem which we facing was how to put the chocolate chip to sick with the side of the cake [We have try so many different kind of way but in the END it all useless T-T]


[The only thing I Do was write and design the cake but Phei just let me write the FRIST word alphabet only cause she scared me that I may destroy the cake T-T] We do have a very great time when we design the cake [If you don't BELIEVE WIT HME HERE THE PROOF :See the above photo !!!]


[Walau cannot tahan this girl somemore posing loh ~~~~]


After finish Design the cake >>>> Time to fooling around =p




ATTENTION GIRL TIME TO GO ~~~~ [tO tHE BRITHDAY GIRL HOUSE ^^]
aS USUAL after reaching her house is PHOTO TIME AGAIN ^^




[so CAN YOU spot the one who appear twice ???] 1... 2... 3... start ~~~~


After that we go to KFC TO HAVE ours dinner ^o^
[Wah !!!! by judging both of their expression they seem to have a very long time didn't EAT cake =p hahah am I right ??? AGREE]


[oH NO ~~~ Elvira had done something bad to the CAKE ~~~~ ]
[Julia show off liao her FINGER !!!! WEIRD NEH SO ARE you dare to challenge her ???]

[Lastly a FAMILY PHOTO to end this day ~~~~ ]


BYE BYE

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt