Little Devil

Yo wassup friend >.< [hmn .... it had been a while that I didn't post while all due to my busy schedule plus my MUET exam is getting closer and closer ah (25 April)~~~ so nervous hope that I can do it well in this exam Becuaset I don't want to retake it AGAIN T-T so more need to PAY RM60 for the exam fees so friend pls wish my LUCK OH ~~~]


oH YA !!! [I nearly forget to introduce you my new GUARDIAN ANGEL >>> LITTLE DEVIL well some of you sure feel kind of weird right cause it was a DEVIL why I STILL calling it GUARDIAN ANGEL =p hahah well the reason will be I hope it can be MY LUCKY CHARM to help me get through any bad thing which happen in ME]

[wELL .... PHOTO TIME >>> Me & my little devil to show you some DARK SIDE OF OURS ]



[wELL .... both of us still have some happy moment together ^^ like THIS ^^]

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt