Last Friday

UPDATE ABOUT LAST FRIDAY ~~~ hmn last Friday me , Melissa, Ah Yin and Fish four of us go to P.Mall to shopping well [emn ... me I just bought 2 pair of sneaker , Fish leh bought a T-shirt for herself well first I'm the one who want to buy unfortunately none of it was my favor plus the size of the T-shirt is quite small for me T-T pity me and Melissa loh cause just can see but cannot buy ~~~~ never mind is good for ours wallet cause it won't lose any weight =p hehe]

[beware my brand new SNEAKER T-T I still feel kind of sad for my old sneaker but I know that I can't find it anymore cause it had flow to underground water >.< ~~~ so time to have replacement !!!! that why I bought 2 pair of sneaker so that I can change it whenever I want ^o^ yahoo ~~~ ]


Before we start ours shopping trip first must full fill ours tummy first so fours of us decided go to HOME RECIPE to have ours lunch hmn ... the Western food not bad leh ~~~ You should have a try with it !!!!
[While we waiting for ours food ... time to take pic Again ~~~ this it was BLUR BLUR fish or Ah HOO and Melissa Or Ah Hua]



[HEY .... WHAT ARE YOU DOING Melissa >.< .... ans : try to taste my food loh ~~~ haiz]

[MUST BUY COMICS .... everytime whenever I go there I sure must but JUNJI comics because I had been addict with his horror comics OMG ~~~ THE STORY was so out of my imaginary ~~~ what a cool comics hmn ... ]


Although my Friday was end but the next MORNING which was SATURDAY something bad had happen to my mother car [aiya the back window had been broke and it was due the nature disastrous gua cause the day before it have a very heavy rain and sand storm so may be because of that my window broke gua and the cost of repair was RM160 $$$ Again ~~~ haiz by the way Jas thank for yours information ^^]

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt