Bon Odori

Hello there (How are you ^^)!!! so yesterday me and my friend (Audrey,Cavyn and his friend, Soo Yin) together go to (Esplanade >Penang ) celebrate Bon Odori (wow !!! this year got much more people than last year >.<)

Soo Yin was the first one who arrive at there cause her house near there , second me loh ^^ after that Cavyn last but not least Audrey (unfortunately when she arrive the party already finish T-T)


Well all of it begin like this :
This is the picture of open ceremony gua (This performer came from JAPAN one !!!) T-T haiz ... so hard to take their photo lah cause it crowd of people (I feel kind of surprise that Matthew is also there moreover he was standing in front of me O_o ~~~ hahaha)



After that me & Soo Yin start to walk all around [the mission was find the Japanese mask and the water ballon] unfortunately both the mission also fail T-T so in the mean time to wait Cavyn I took some photo loh ~~~ here the result


And around 8.35pm Cavyn is here [me & Soo Yin having a hrd to find him loh ~~~] but in the end we finally found him ^^ and also one of his friend (wah !!! his friend so active loh ~~~) cause he keep on persuade us to join him dance -_- |||| and I can't believe that I really say OK to it ~~~ but it kind of fun although I don't really know how to dance with movement =p










The time that we had been waiting is finally arrive !!!!!!! FIREWORK ^^














Lastly


Four of us take photo a with the Japanese girl as a memory !!!Yes !!!! finally I can take their photo (four leng zai >.<)^^ wahaha


well that all BYE BYE

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt