Hello ~~~

Hi !!! Just a few day ago ~~~ both of my buddy [Elvira & Jas] come to pay me a visit [cause I always busy to go out with them mah ^^ er... sorry lah !!! BUT I got reason one !!!!] so that day both of them come to my house to do their paper work first [T-T haiz ~~~ need wait for them to finish their work baru boleh go to MAKAN .....] tik tok tik tok ~~~ [yes !!!! finally they finish .... therefore time to eat liao ... this time Elvira had recommended me & Jas EAT US PIZZA cause she have discount voucher ^o^] so here we go US PIZZA !!!



So this is how the restaurant look like ~~~ (Simple & Contemporary)





Oh ours drink finally here [I like the way they serve their drink in the glass bottle] plus the design of the bottle so unique





Pizza is ready !!!!!! (hmn.... yum yum ^o^)





Last but not least Photo time !!!!!!





THE END

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt