Oh no


oh crab the MUET result is finally out ....... [>.< ah !!! my heart is starting to beat it so fast] I can't take it anymore [oh god please give me band 4 .... PLS !!! PLS !!!] unfortunately the god is not answering my pray

so as a result I get BAND 3

[OH wht the F***K I need to retake it once again T-T ... plus my RM60 need to fly away
from me AGAIN ...] but this is not the worse part yet >>> [the worse part will be I need to face with the none emotion teacher for the MUET speaking test >.< ah ~~~~ plus I need to brush up my MUET skill again after a very long break T-T by the way the MUET test is quite near with my STPM test] O_o oh my god!!!!!

BUT I won't give up !!!!!!! I'm gonna to fight with it until the end oh the world >.< [AND be the last SURVIVOR]


0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt