My First day of School HOLIDAY

The first day of my school HOLIDAY (A.K.A I hate that day) cause I need to wake early as usual (6.35am) to attend a seminar -_- Zzzzz

so sleepy (luckily I was sit with my friend so that when BORING I can talk with them ^o^ or else it seem like living in the HELL ~~~~ >.<)

& hungry (THE MAIN REASON WILL BE >>> the teacher don't know how to arrange the break time .... cause there got 3 break time and each break arround 5 or 15min how are we going to buy ours breakfast !!! YOU thought we are F1 driver meh !!!! well in the end me and my friend had to suffer until 12 noon to have ours BREAKFAST T-T ~~~ pity my stomach)

First [me, Audrey, Cavyn, Soo Yin] decide to go McDonald to have ours breakfast but in the end just left me & Cavyn plus Melissa & Fish due some reason .....


when we reach the McDonald we can't find any place to parking so it end up with drive thru ^^ haiz ~~~
This girl >>> Melissa suddely become a camera shy (when I try to take her photo -_- ...)
Time to eat ^o^ yum yum (since the restoraunt is full of people, so we decide go back to SCHOOL to have ours BREAKFAST)

See the way she eat ... (hahaha .... kind of funny >.<)


when we having liao ours breakfast or lunch , suddenly there was cat coming to us (I think may be they HUNGRY gua ... since that the school canteen is closing there no body going to give them any food) haiz pity them ~~~ (and both of my friend >> MELISSA & FISH start to give fries to them) what a animal lover ~~~~


AND that all AUDREY

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt