PARTY Time

After finish attend the seminar I quickly rush back to home ... cause later on me and my BUDDY (Elvira & Jas) will going out (oh ~~~ It had been a while I did not see both of them kind of MISS them .... although both of say that they don't miss me at all T-T what a cruel friend ~~~~)

so today ours destination was Queensbay ~~~ (mission: watch District 9 ^^) but before that we have to go some where else which was >>>>> JAS NEW HOUSE

TaDa they take photo again & I had to be their photographer again ~~~~ haiz
Taking my self portrait at Jas BEDROOM (^o^) look her bed .....

Then Movie time ~~~ (this movie not bad at all cause contain violent. humor, sad, touching etc)


Last but not least shopping ......
I kind of like this dress but can't afford to buy cause no $$$$$$ T-T that way I take photo with it as a memory

That All









0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt