what a weird dream ...


Yesterday I have a really weird dream !!!!

The dream is about me and my family was having ours dinner at a restaurant which near the beach and I feel that something really bad is coming soon (but I don't what it is ...) then suddenly all the people staring at the sea include my parent .... (therefore I also turn and see it ... GUESS what have I see .... TSUNAMI is coming toward direction but most of the people just stare at wave without moving any single muscle except me ....) therefore I just grab my camera and run for my life (suddenly I heard that someone was calling for me ... and it was my mom but I did not bother her what I do was keep on running but ... I have run to a dead end) >.< ahhhhhh ~~~~~ what the F

(suddenly I don't know what on earth that I was in a really tall house and inside the house there was a guy >>>>>>and I don't even know him ....) the most weird part will be I saw a fish or seal which got 3 eyes O_o and another fish was like a combination of a Tiger & FISH (it mean that the head was a Tiger head but the body was a fish body)


after that I wake up liao ~~~~

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt