Ha ha...................

Ha ha......... yesterday me and my friend (Jasmine) go to my another friend (Loo Ean) house to overnight.... ~ ^o^~ ha ha ........ but my friend (Jasmine) did't tell me that we gonna to overnight in his house O_o .......... so I'm did't bring my cloths ....... so I'm had to wear my friend cloth :p...... but my friend (Jasmine)...... she go to call her father to bring his cloths to her ....... By the ..........first I'm also call to mum but she ..... she ...... she say don't want to bring for me T-T (so bad)............. After we had finish up our dinner ........ me and Jasmine go to watch movie..... but Loo Ean ............(er..... em..... you know :p)......... After we had watch finish the movie...... we go inside the room to have a pillow fight........ then we go to watch a horror Thai film.... (ha ha..... any way the movie not so horror also...... but three of us scream like helllllllllllllllllll......... X_X................ ha ha) but in the end we did't see it....... because we all.......... :p

0 comments:

 
Copyright © meine Welt