well..........

Well................ now is school holiday...... but .. I'm feel like .... I'm in Jail ..cannot go any where T-T... just can stay in home [mostly].......... haih.... soooooooooooooooooooo bored.... I'm online ... but my friend did't online... haih.............. so miss my friend....(Jocelyn..... Collin... Ivan ... Jeish...) why they did't online leh............... I'm sooooooooooooooo bored lah........ 3_3..... don't know want to do what..... haih................ #-#.........

Oh ..... I'm nearly .... forget to tell you all.. that I'm have create another new blog.... you may go to see it....http://spaces.msn.com/members/edwardshin1990/ hope u all can go to see it # ^o^#

1 comments:

Ivan Ang said...

Walau....why yr spaces soooooooooo hard to go 1?...haha...take care~

 
Copyright © meine Welt